Tuesday, May 17, 2011

justin bieber eenie meenie pictures

justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. ieber , Justin
  • ieber , Justin



  • toddybody
    Apr 19, 02:40 PM
    They will either skip it altogether or perhaps replace all USB 2 ports with USB 3 ones (thus keeping TB as the "advanced" FW equivalent)...

    The logical thing would to mirror the recent MBP refresh. I really dont think they would include USB 3.0 ports until Ivy Bridge.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Sean kingston eenie meenie
  • Sean kingston eenie meenie



  • gnasher729
    Apr 21, 06:06 PM
    So somebody sues you for (insert nefarious activity of your choice) and you deny it saying you were nowhere near Location-X at the time. Then, under rules of disclosure, they subpeona your iPhone/iPad/MBP/TC to obtain your data. The data shows you were at least in the vicinity of Location-X and so had the opportunity to perform (aforesaid nefarious activity). They win their case and you are required to pay $250K in damages, not to mention the $50K you already spent in legal fees. Did you do it? Maybe not... but it doesn't matter, they won and you lost.

    If the lawyer that you spent $50K on is too stupid to ask a simple question: What evidence, other than guesswork, is there that locations in this file are in any way related to positions where the phone has been?

    On the other hand, what you describe here is not a scenario where you are damaged by some privacy violation, it is a scenario where you are damaged by the existence of forensic evidence that can be used against you. That's a completely different matter. Would you complain if your car was photographed by a speeding camera near that location? What if your car was photographed by a speeding camera that was setup incorrectly to the wrong speed limit?





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. eenie meenie
  • eenie meenie



  • Multimedia
    Sep 6, 10:40 AM
    Please explain to me who would buy a mini and why?
    I just don't get it when a imac is close in price with a monitor.
    What am I missing?Needs to be $499 for the base. I agree with you. BUT, did anyone notice they have a DDR333 ram description when it is really PC 5300 running @ 667MHz? What a screwup. :eek:

    Omni via Ramseeker.com (http://Ramseeker.com) has a pair of 1GB sticks for $174 instead of Apple's $225. Save $50 and have something to sell on eBay. - two 256 sticks. Wonder if anyone is buying those? Seems like so small.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. photostream eenie meenie
  • photostream eenie meenie



  • jettredmont
    May 2, 05:03 PM
    We can say this comes from iOS. But remember that iOS got this basic paradigm in slightly more primitive form from the OS X Dashboard, which was introduced in 10.3 (or was it 10.4?).





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Eenie+meenie+justin+ieber
  • Eenie+meenie+justin+ieber



  • milo
    Jul 20, 10:07 AM
    Made possible by paying 10c for each Mac constructed with a high quality and proficient workforce.

    Works for me. I prefer it over the alternative of making it somewhere else and having prices that are even higher.

    Why dont you get the computer you want now and in 6 months shell out the extra few bucks for Leopard.

    $129 ain't cheap, especially if it's not long after you shelled out for a computer. I wish Apple would announce a window of free OS upgrades for people buying computers after a certian date.

    I bet at the Developer's conference that Adobe and Microsoft announce Universal Binaries for September.

    Unlikely since Adobe has already announced for next spring. And that release is for both OSX and windows, not going to get pushed up much.

    No - they are actually losing market share.

    They may be losing a little desktop market share (or maybe not), but they're probably gaining notebook market share, and market share overall.

    Does anybody think the stock pricing in the last 3 days was insider trading that indicated the coming good results.

    I hope not, since that could put them in jail. All publically traded companies have a blackout period before announcements where no employees are allowed to buy or sell.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Popjustin bieber namefeb
  • Popjustin bieber namefeb



  • Eraserhead
    Jul 18, 06:35 AM
    I dunno, I could work if they streamed it. Even if they did it so you waited 15 minutes so there was loads of streamed data on your computer first (so no awful pauses) I can see myself using it a lot for even �2. You could go round with a laptop (or an iPod with WiFi ;) ) and plug it into a TV and watch a film on it, it would be good.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. JUSTIN BIEBER SINGING EENIE
  • JUSTIN BIEBER SINGING EENIE



  • (marc)
    Mar 18, 07:35 AM
    You know it. I would even go so far as to say it's ridiculous! :rolleyes:

    In full disclosure, I've had a borderline man-crush on Obama since he announced he was running for POTUS... but when I heard about this UN resolution, my heart just sank. Eight years of Bush "forcefully spreading the gospel of democracy 'round the world" idiocy and we appear to have learned nothing. Nothing. :(

    Would you rather have the Libyan people (who have called for help!) slaughtered by Gaddafi?





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
  • Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie



  • macfan881
    Sep 6, 07:20 PM
    i have a list to that is aparently from ipodhub.net of the movies that will be scheduled to be avalible or soon coming within the following year

    from Walt Disney Pictures: James and the Giant Peach, Pocahontas, The Lion King, Aladdin, Chicken Little, Herbie: Fully Loaded, Sky High, Ice Princess, National Treasure, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

    From Disney/Pixar: Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3 (?), A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars.

    From Miramax: Cold Mountain, The Hours, Chicago, Cinderella Man, Scary Movie 1,2,3 and 4.

    From Touchstone Pictures: The Royal Tenenbaums, Pearl Harbor, The Sixth Sense (with Hollywood Pictures), Unbreakable, Gone in Sixty Seconds, Shanghai Noon, Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, King Arthur, Hidalgo, Open Range, Signs, Reign of Fire.

    Apart from Disney and Pixar, Lion's Gate Entertainment will make the following, mostly horror, movies available: American Psycho, Dogma, Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai, Pi, Requiem for a Dream, Open Water, Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, The Punisher, Fahrenheit 9/11, Crash, Alone in the Dark, Hostel, Saw 1 and 2. if any one wants to update that that is coming from ipodhub.net





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Do you think Justin should be
  • Do you think Justin should be



  • chillywilly
    Sep 7, 12:48 PM
    The prices in CompUSa will be dropped on Friday for what they may actually have in stock. They have been constraining them for the past couple weeks. All I have is the display core duo and one box stock core solo. Alot of the apple employees who work in the CompUSAs had extra days off this week due to the holiday (much needed) so they may not have been back into CUSA to let the staff know.

    Kevin
    I think getting a cheaper older model of Mac mini would be great, if the prices were right. It would be a great starter machine for someone that really doesn't care about having the lastest and greatest.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. justin bieber Eeny+meeny+
  • justin bieber Eeny+meeny+



  • ajvizzgamer101
    Mar 31, 09:24 PM
    I heard iChat got a new UI. Can someone take screenshots?





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Justin Bieber feat Sean Kingston Eenie Meenie LIVE at iheartradio.mp4. Justin Bieber feat Sean Kingston Eenie Meenie LIVE at iheartradio.mp4
  • Justin Bieber feat Sean Kingston Eenie Meenie LIVE at iheartradio.mp4. Justin Bieber feat Sean Kingston Eenie Meenie LIVE at iheartradio.mp4



  • skunk
    Mar 31, 01:43 PM
    Yeah, you're right. The UK had their entire coast surrounded by radars because they wanted to predict incomming hurricanes in some historically massive secret weather program.Do yourself a favour and stop digging.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. ieber, eenie meenie
  • ieber, eenie meenie



  • kavika411
    Mar 21, 11:10 AM
    UN "No Fly Zone" Resolution: US will use Lybia as aerial target practice

    Late to the party. Not going to read all the posts. I guess my browser is broken, because I can't seem to find the cited resolution language expressly stating: "US will use Lybia as aerial target practice."

    I guess the alternative is that someone lacks the confidence to set forth a an objective, non-rhetorical thread title.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Justin Bieber – Eenie Meenie
  • Justin Bieber – Eenie Meenie



  • Spica
    Sep 7, 09:55 AM
    I just bought a brand new core solo from a reseller 4 days ago!!! Is there any remedy for me?

    This sucks.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. I accurate,justin bieber eenie
  • I accurate,justin bieber eenie



  • spyderracer393
    Nov 27, 02:34 PM
    Wow, for the first time ever I actually beat MacRumors: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3095478#post3095478

    I think a 17" model would be a good idea for Apple. It'll stop people buying Minis from getting their LCD fix from elsewhere to some extent and won't cost Apple a bean in R&D costs since they already use 17" panels in the iMac and have all the internals ready because of the 20" and 23" ACDs. It would only need a different sized chassis to be designed.

    dude you may have "beaten them" by getting on the front page, but I sent this tip in this morning at 8 AM and it was not from digitimes, it was from industry resources and factories in Asia so HA I beat you.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Eenie+meenie+justin+ieber
  • Eenie+meenie+justin+ieber



  • Chris Bangle
    Aug 16, 11:36 AM
    Actually, you can get Sirius in Canada and are able to stream Sirius anywhere in the world IF you have an account registered in the US. I've heard of many international customers setting up accounts to listen abroad.

    I'm just saying that I think the two would compliment each other nicely. You could use the service as just an ipod, a receiver for Sirius or BOTH.

    Thats far too complicated for Apple.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
  • Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie



  • Dicx
    Apr 12, 10:10 PM
    $299... but this isn't studio

    I am guessing it will be like iLife, buy the box with all, or purchase individual FCP in App store. Can't imagine FCS with all the media for Motion and LiveType being on the app store, approx. 32GB of data. Some people would blow a few months data cap on that.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Eenie meenie miney mo
  • Eenie meenie miney mo



  • Crike .40
    Nov 29, 05:34 PM
    You know what I would like with iTV?

    Live content.

    Think about it for a moment. I think everyone hates how expensive cable TV is. I am paying $45 per month just for 50 channels or so, with maybe 10 of those I actually watch (the networks, MSNBC, NESN, FSNE, ESPN, and a few other random ones).

    Apple has the TV Shows issue fixed, thanks to $1.99 per show on iTunes and season passes.

    However, live content is the big issue. I would love to ditch my cable tv subscription and go soley iTV. But I like to watch sports, especially baseball and football. Also you need TV for news events, especially breaking news. iTV and iTunes does not (yet) allow you to watch live streaming content.

    If Apple could somehow strike a deal to cover sports and other live content such as news...that just really opens the door. Major League Baseball already does it with MLB.TV, except it is browser based. Imagine the same thing, but on iTV!?!?

    Do that, and I would seriously cancel my cable tv subscription and go a la carte with iTunes. I spend roughly $540 a year on my 50 channels of cable TV, of which I at most watch 10 channels. I would much rather spend say $270 (half of the $540) on the 5 or so shows I watch, plus season passes for my local baseball and football teams, and the news channel of my choice.

    That is where iTV could become a real winner.


    This, to me, is also the key aspect that would make iTV replace cable. And, perhaps it isn't actually that farfetched of an idea. Disney/ESPN was the first (Jobs influence) company on board for movies/sports. ESPN also has an existing subscription based, web-centered content with streaming video call (i think) "in". ABCnews+ESPN sports LIVE on iTV = a must have for anyone sick of ever-increasing cable/dish costs (or anyone else who realizes how amazingly cool it would be). The only real bottlenecks for streaming sports is resolution as most American households don't have the bandwidth for streaming HD.





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Justin Bieber feat.
  • Justin Bieber feat.



  • Hologram777
    Nov 26, 05:33 AM
    http://musicalmusings.themindofgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/HiFiMan-RE0-3-550x412.jpg

    RE0's





    justin bieber eenie meenie pictures. Justin Bieber – Eenie Meenie
  • Justin Bieber – Eenie Meenie



  • relimw
    Sep 6, 08:51 AM
    Still cant see any sign of MBPs.*weeps*

    Maybe next tuesday...
    Dude, the MBP was updated in late April of this year, why would you think it'll be updated four and a half months later??





    ezekielrage_99
    Aug 27, 07:39 PM
    This is the $64K question. Does anyone know when the X3000 is due to be released?

    I was under the impression when the Core 2 Duos were released, but I hope very soon because they are a measurable improvement over the GMA950 which isn't as bad as everyone make it out to be.





    Skika
    May 2, 07:45 PM
    Haha so many mad fanboys. " APL Y U RUIN MY OSX"

    I think its a neat trinket, deleting apps this way, but nothing major worth over analyzing.





    Evangelion
    Jul 14, 12:22 PM
    From what I recall, Philips began working on the compact disk project and Sony later on joined them in that venture.

    It was originally made by Philips, but the CD we know today is a Philips/Sony Co-Op.

    And, regarding the BetaMax... It was actually quite succesfull. Yes, it failed in consumer-space, but it's still being used in television-productions.

    Just keep in mind Sony's hit/miss ratio for standardization.;)

    Is it REALLY that bad? BetaMax wasn 't really a failure, since it's widely used even today. It's just not used by consumers. Sony was very important in creating the CD. They do have to misses that can't be denied: Memory Stick and MiniDisk.

    Other companies might have less misses in these things, but we must acknowledge that none of them has been as active in coming up with alternatives. I haven't really seen Matsushita (for example) try to come up with new stuff. Sony has tried to come up with new stuff. Some of the succeeded, some of them failed.





    Earendil
    Nov 28, 10:32 AM
    Well, you just made my point better than me. Of the millions of Macs sold, how many are to customers needing correct color and really care about the finer details of the monitor's specs?
    *snip*
    I have both the Dell and the Apple cinema display 20".
    *snip*
    But who cares? A very small percentage of Apple's market cares or could even tell the difference.


    And that percentage shoots up when you take into account only the Pro style Towers. And it's a shame your Cinema display is showing age sooner than I would think it should. Still, in my own experience with color reproduction and accuracy in Photography, the cinema displays I have used have exceeded my Dell 2005. In regular computer use I wouldn't be able to tell them apart (aside from the back light bleed on the Dell).


    If Apple has been all about getting "switchers" and trying to persuade Windows users that Apple and OS X is better, than why is Apple ignoring that market with their monitor offering? You said so yourself, these are "PRO" monitors. Because they want you to buy iMacs. That's an extremely limited choice if you ask me. Oh, I can hear the fan boys now, screw you if you don't care about color seperation and the finer details of image quality. Go buy your $hi+ dell and get off of this board.


    Do you see any fan boys making posts here? I see some people here that are ignorant of the way monitors work and yet are trying to pass opinions on Apple/Dell/LCD market as gold though.

    That's the issue though, currently Apple doesn't sell a consumer computer that either doesn't already come with a monitor, or where you aren't supposed to already have a monitor.
    the MacBook and iMac both have screens built in, the MacMini, if you saw any of it's advertisements or presentation, is meant as a direct replacement for a PC box. i.e. bring your own mouse, keyboard and monitor. I as well as another guy have already said this though.

    It's a problem, still, I want too want Apple to sell a consumer level monitor. But Apple certainly doesn't have to enter that market if they don't want to. Besides, the market for a cheap 17" monitor is TINY. You're talking Mini owners (who don't already have a monitor) maybe a few laptop owners, and...? G5 owners? If you're plugin a $150 LCD up to a G5 you should be shot :P Unless you are running three at once or something.

    Apple sells a consumer mini, but not a consumer monitor? Why not? You all are hammering away at the professional quality of this monitor. But I have both the Dell and the Apple and they look about the same to me. Actually, before Apple updated their monitors the 20" looked terrible next to the Dell. (I have both generations) And are the "Pros" who need that color perfection buying 20" monitors? Probably not. 23" and 30" would be my guess. So why have a high priced 20" display?

    Many professionals run Duel 20" screens. In fact I see this setup far more often that a 30" screen.

    So all this hupla about color correction is making my point. Apple wants you to buy an iMac and they keep their monitors price high and limit their computer offerings to give you the incentive to buy one.

    wow wow wow. You just me on that logic jump. Apple sells some high end systems to Professions in industry that demand at least a certain standard. Apple also sells other computers. Apple Sells monitors that are aiming at (hitting is another matter) those professionals that demand a certain standard. Apple doesn't currently sell any other monitors. How is that proof that Apple is trying to personally screw you out of your cash?

    Since that's all they sell they are making a good profit off of them. Don't get me wrong, they are nice computers, beautiful even, but what if I wan't something more flexable? Maybe a little more expandible. My choice is a $600 mini (not too flexable or expandable) or a $2400 Mac Pro. Big Difference. Oh, that $1499 price spot fits nicely with an iMac however. See my point?


    Yeah, there is a gap, and I do see it as a problem. No one in the entire thread is disagreeing with that. You ideas on why there is a gap is viewed a little bit more negative than I would, but whatever.

    If they lower the price of the 20" any more it will cut into their sales of 20" iMacs. And that is why it's hovering close to $700 and not $200 or $300 cheaper.

    Another huge jump in logic based on no facts and stretched assumptions. Do you know what Apple takes home at the end of the day from each monitor sale, each iMac sale, and each Mini sale? Can you provide that data to back up any of your conclusions? It sure would go a long way in getting anyone to side with you on that point. However, until you do, I'm going to say this one more time:
    Cinema Display = Pro quality Display (I don't give a hoot if your eyes can't see it, the components alone show it, and that is what cost money to make not your eye sight)
    Pro Quality = not cheap, don't go looking for a $200 monitor for pro work.

    And for the last time, I'm still waiting for someone to show me a display that matches the Cinemas tech specs and qualifications and also cost downwards in the $400 range that people keep speaking about. Because until someone does, I'm inclined to believe, based on my own looking, that Apple is right with the industry on this one (or close) and all our whining on cost means jack.

    So, comfort yourself all you want that you have a "pro" quality monitor. If that makes you feel better parting with $300 then go for it.

    In light of that little sarcastc jab, the irony is that you are one of, if not the only user, to have admitted to owning a 20" Cinema display in this thread so far :rolleyes:

    [quote]I doubt you could tell the differnce with both monitors sitting side by side. I have both and I can't realy see a $200 - $300 price justification, at least at the low end. Oh, I'm just a poor consumer, not a "pro", so I should go buy my crappy Dell and be happy. Right?

    I'll just quote myself on this one...
    [QUOTE=Earendil]You seem to be coming at me as if I stand on some high ground, when in fact I own (as stated in my signature) a 20" wide Dell monitor
    So just trust me when I say that the difference in my Photographs, and Photo editing on my Dell vs an Apple monitor is different, and a noticeable difference not just in color, but in back lighting and change in color based on viewing angle. When I'm surfing the web I don't notice/care, or playing games, or just about anything else. And since I don't make money on my photos, or do too much printing, I went with the Dell because the price/benefits ratio did not justify the Apple monitor. I wish Apple had provided a consumer level monitor for me to buy, it would go far better with my Powerbook, but they didn't. I'm not going to discount their current line up just because I can't afford it, and I don't think you should discount it just because you don't understand it technically.

    But if you had been following the thread you'd know that about me already...

    But if Apple really want's to get people to switch in larger numbers they need to offer a little more choice at a competitive price. A nice quality 20" monitor competitvly priced to go with that mini or a mid-range tower. I'm asking Apple to drop their price on their monitors $200 and offer a $1200 - $1500 tower. Is that asking too much?

    No, you are asking for two very different things here.
    1. You are asking Apple to produce a consumer level monitor that you can afford and falls in line with the market. I think everyone agrees with this idea, whether there is a large enough market for Apple to justify it (only Aple costumers would consider them) is up for debate.
    and...
    2. You are asking Apple to drop the price on their Pro displays without giving a reason (all your reasons apply to a consumer LCD), nor have you provided a similarly speced display to show that Apple is out of line with it's pricing.

    There are large difference between a Mini and a G5. Just because most people wouldn't notice it doesn't mean it isn't there. Just relax and trust me that in two properly functioning displays, Apple's monitors are very good, and imho should never be compared to Apple's displays unless you are trying to convince a consumer (who can't tell the difference) not to buy it and buy an alternative display. I have done this before. Just like you'd never compare a Mini and a G5 unless grandma was thinking about buying a G5 to surf the web with...

    ~Tyler





    kelving525
    Sep 30, 09:36 AM
    I like the Grip Vue also, the one thing I don't like about this case is the little strip on the front that goes across (above) the docking port.

    Mine (night sky) is a bit floppy there and feels like it could get worse with pulling the device in and out of pockets, backpacks, etc. I can see it tearing easily if snagged.

    I understand that TPU is claimed to be quite durable and elastic, but I don't like being concerned about a $25 piece of formed plastic :(

    I may return it just on this 'flaw.'

    Crazy?

    I know exactly how you feel! I thought it was going to break!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment