Tuesday, May 17, 2011

selena gomez mom

selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez slurped on a
  • Selena Gomez slurped on a



  • NebulaClash
    Sep 14, 10:00 AM
    I guess you don't read the news. Toyota has recalled millions of vehicles this year, even though not every owner of those vehicles was specifically experiencing the problem.

    I guess you don't read my posts carefully. I said what you said, that Toyota issues a recall, but the onus is on the owner to bring in the vehicle for servicing. Exactly as Apple has now done: if you experience a problem, let them know and you can get a free bumper.

    To Consumer Reports this is an unacceptable way to deal with a design flaw. If it's Apple. For Toyota, it's fine and considered the normal way to handle a design flaw.





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez Mom At 16.
  • Selena Gomez Mom At 16.



  • hansolo669
    Feb 27, 09:59 PM
    Trust me, when you hit 10 or so, you begin to start creating innovative methods of Mac Storage... (Yes, I have 15 of them, and yes, I am not done...) before you start collecting I recommend buying either a lot of shelves, or a lot of storage units...

    15! *internet props*, at one point i had a blue and white g3, a ruby imac g3, and a few others...unfortunatly my mom was tired of all the "useless" (in her eyes) computers and made me discard them (the only computers i have every gotten rid of that werent compleatly dead)

    now all im starting again, with this mdd g4 :D





    selena gomez mom. selena gomez family new
  • selena gomez family new



  • SplinterCell
    Nov 28, 11:50 AM
    Microsoft lost billions on the Xbox and likely to lose hundreds of millions on their Zune attempt. iPod sales have been profitable for Apple since their introduction. How one measures success in this industry can't always be marketshare.

    Do you have anything to support that MS lost billions on the xbox, I heard it was more like they broke even...





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez and her mom,
  • Selena Gomez and her mom,



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 29, 03:24 PM
    I also think that making the mini bigger makes sense. I mean the Cube was a wonderful design and a few times larger than the mini.

    Both of them have external power supplies, which from an esthetic point of view isn't the most pleasing. A larger design could potentially include an interal power supply, although it might make it a good deal nosier, I'm not sure.





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez revealed to TWIST
  • Selena Gomez revealed to TWIST



  • wordoflife
    Feb 28, 11:40 PM
    You have a magnificent room. When can I move in please?! This has tastefully brought the feeling of Patrick Dempsey's "Can't Buy Me Love", Molly Ringwall's "Sixteen Candles" (the soft palette colours), and countless 80/90's teen movies all rolled up into one.

    I'm a guy and nowhere even close to effeminate (I think that is the word I'm after) - but I seriously LOVE the window with the pillows. You cannot immagine how much I wanted that as a kid in grade school JUST to play my Alto, Bass, and Tenor Saxophones for practice. But that setup is for girls - I'd do it up so differently.

    Don't quote all the pictures! haha.
    I played tenor too! :)





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez Mom At 16.
  • Selena Gomez Mom At 16.



  • Tmelon
    Apr 6, 04:35 PM
    I'm having major crashing problems with Lion. When editing a video in iMovie and converting it to HD it will crash right before finishing, same with editing an audio clip in Quicktime.





    selena gomez mom. selena gomez mom pictures.
  • selena gomez mom pictures.



  • princealfie
    Nov 30, 10:49 AM
    Here's the funny thing, I can tell you a feature is poorly thought out, even if I can't necessarily tell you how to solve it :) The fact that we don't have an answer is probably a good start on why the iPod doesn't already do it.

    First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.

    This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.

    Hurrah, the RIAA loses again :D





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez#39;s Mother Is Hot?
  • Selena Gomez#39;s Mother Is Hot?



  • Josias
    Nov 27, 01:42 PM
    Do you think such a display would sport a pwning! S-IPS panel as the other Cinema Displays, or would it be throttled down to a Dell style S-PVA panel?:D

    I willy, willy hope for:
    17" (1680x1050), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 600:1, iSight, 400 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 2xFireWire400 - $399.
    20" (1920x1200), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 700:1, iSight, 500 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 2xFireWire400 - $699.
    24" (some res. I can't remember), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 700:1, iSight, 500 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 1xFireWire400, 1xFireWire 800 - $999.
    30" (some res. I can't remember), S-IPS panel, 12 ms, DVI, 700:1, iSight, 500 cd/m2, alu. case, 2xUSB 2.0, 1xFireWire400, 1xFireWire 800 - $1999.

    :D :D :D





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez and her mom,
  • Selena Gomez and her mom,



  • chasingapple
    Jul 13, 10:49 PM
    I say no thanks. Optical storage is way too slow! Why should I pay $1000 to get a 33GB disc that is slow on accessing when I can spend WAY LESS and use another harddrive thats 300GB+ and rewritable, or buy a 100 pack of DVD-R's for $10? I for one dont see this HD-DVD / Bluray thing getting big anytime soon, and Im sure as hell not going to rebuy my DVD collection, higher res or no higher res, I mean hell... I dont even have an HD TV yet,too damn expensive!

    Apple - wait on this one please. Just put superdrives in everything and leave the combo drive in the past.





    selena gomez mom. selena gomez mom and dad.
  • selena gomez mom and dad.



  • twoodcc
    Apr 1, 10:42 AM
    Speaking of errors I updated to 10.6.3 this afternoon and started having kernel panics:( I sent them both in to Apple so maybe we will have a fix soon. I did make some other changes and then removed them to see if that was it but then it was time to go to work... I'll see when I get home. I want to get Ganglia, or something else, up and running to have a way to check on things from work, but...

    The MacPro is getting quite expensive but I plan to sell my current one to offset the price, so hopefully I won't pay more than $500-1000 for the upgrade.

    I'll wait on the GTX480 too, it's tempting but I want to be able to use Linux and not pay for another copy of Windows, and yes I do have one double wide slot open though I could replace one of the GT260's with it and put the 260 in the "spare" slot.

    sorry to hear about the errors. i hope everything gets worked out. you're putting out the points again! love to see that!

    yeah, that's not a bad idea to sell your current mac pro to help pay for the newer one. i hope you get the 12 core if they release one (and they better)





    selena gomez mom. SELENA Gomez has credited her
  • SELENA Gomez has credited her



  • UberMac
    Jan 1, 06:11 PM
    Jobs receives a call during keynote and reaches into his pocket...

    ...audience errupts with joyful tears...

    ...pulls out iTunes compatible motorola phone....

    ...audience sighs....and cries....

    ....Steve gets another call 5 mintues later...

    ...pulls out iPhone

    ...geeks bumrush the stage and carry Steve off on their shoulders

    Nice idea. I have to say IF an [insert apple phone name here] was launched I'm pretty sure I'd buy one as I'm in the market right now. *shrug* Who knows!?

    Uber





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez and her mom
  • Selena Gomez and her mom



  • jakeDude
    Nov 15, 02:11 PM
    Programmers should make the effort to accommodate upcoming multi-core designs into their software development cycle. Once a new system is released, it should be a minimal effort to test and tweak the software for the new system and quickly release an update, thus making their customers only wait a week or two from when the systems first ship as opposed to several weeks/months .


    This is not true at all. Multi-threading often introduces more problems such as race conditions, deadlocks, pipeline starvations, memory leaks, cache coherency problems. Further more, multithreaded apps are harder and take longer to debug. Also, using threads without good reason too is not efficient (context swtiching) and can cause problems (thread priorities) with other apps running. This is because threads can not yield to other threads and block if such an undesirable condition like a deadlock exists.. Like on Windows when one app has a non responsive thread and the whole system hangs.. Or like when Finder sucks and locks everything..

    Also, multithreading behaves differently on different platforms with different language environments. Java threading might behave differently than p-threads (C-based) on the same system (OS X).. I am a prfessional developer etc..





    selena gomez mom. Mom And Dad Meet Selena Gomez!
  • Mom And Dad Meet Selena Gomez!



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 19, 02:46 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)...I can't remember the last time I've read 16 pages of replies on MacRumors without the word "fanboy" endlessly repeated. Guess the trolls are only on the iOS stories...

    That's what separates the 'boys' from the 'men'. We are the hardcore bunch here-we don't mess around (unlike the kids playing at the other side of the MR sandbox).
    ;)





    selena gomez mom. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • ikir
    May 3, 12:49 AM
    Very handy!





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez revealed Tiger
  • Selena Gomez revealed Tiger



  • Evangelion
    Aug 30, 02:30 AM
    Who says Intel will keep selling Yonahs for long time once Merom comes out?

    Link (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2808&p=2). In short: "You'll note that Intel is quite aggressive with ramping Core 2 Duo up, but going into 2007 over a quarter of Intel's mobile processor shipments will still be Core Duo. "





    selena gomez mom. Selena Gomez Talks About The
  • Selena Gomez Talks About The



  • digitalbiker
    Sep 7, 11:29 PM
    "G5" is processor branding which refers to the 970 chipset, not the design of the machine itself, so you are using that terminology incorrectly. Do people go around saying, "Gee, that new Pentium Dell sure is nice!" :p :D It's the equivalent of saying that you like the design of the V10 BMW when in fact you mean the M5. If the current iMac design only housed G5 chips, and was changed when the Intel transition occurred, then fine, that model could be associated with the G5 chip, however this is obviously not the case.

    No worries, just pointing out how you are in error. :cool:

    Most of the time when people refer to the 5th Generation of a model here on MacRumors they refer to their Machine as 5G or Gen5. The main reason for this shortcut is to avoid the confusion with the PPC chip G4, G5, etc.

    For Example, as Shard points out above, referring to the new iMac as G5 is just wrong and confusing because of the obsolete PPC G5 chip. However it is much clearer if you refer to the new iMac as 5thGen or 5G.





    selena gomez mom. selena gomez mom name
  • selena gomez mom name



  • Naimfan
    Mar 22, 12:48 PM
    Our Founding Fathers believed in God, proof alone is the pledge of allegiance "under god". Yes our country was founded on christian belief. Hate to say it, but it's true!

    As for the invisible man in the sky I have no clue to what you are referring.

    If you're in the service I can only suggest you avail yourself of the educational opportunities that are available. Many of the Founders were not "Christian," and a belief in God is no proof of a "Christian" belief system.

    The United States was not founded as a "Christian" nation. I'd suggest you review the free exercise and establishment clauses of the First Amendment, as well as the history surrounding the settlement of what we often refer to as the original 13 colonies.





    selena gomez mom. selena gomez mom name.
  • selena gomez mom name.



  • CIA
    Apr 12, 08:43 PM
    I know this thread is probably full of pro video geeks so don't eat me alive here. What's the primary difference between FCP and Express aside from the fact that Final Cut Pro is packaged in a suite of applications?

    Final Cut express strips out a lot of features people won't need unless they are doing some pretty heavy lifting. I use Final Cut Pro (and have since 1.0) but for the type of editing I do here at work (small TV station) Final Cut Express would work just fine. I just use what they give me 8-).

    AKA Final Cut Express is what iMovie should be, but instead they super duper dumbed it down for the masses.





    selena gomez mom. Tags: Selena Gomez
  • Tags: Selena Gomez



  • iStudentUK
    Mar 22, 11:49 AM
    Gays are the same way. I have no issue with gays, I don't agree with it but if your gay, be gay. Just don't expect the world to conform to your way of life, especially a country (United States) founded on Christianity. If anything go to a foreign country and complain then see how bad it really is to come out, unless it's Amsterdam, Iraq or Afghan they'll love your butt over there.

    "I have no issue with gays... but..." it's like when people start with "Some of my best friends are black..." you know something bad is coming!

    Nobody is asking the rest of the world to "conform" to their way of life, only not to try and "cure" them. Only on the first page and someone already has to bring religion into it. I wish people would try some independent thought- even if there is a God and even if He doesn't approve of homosexuality doesn't mean you have to agree with Him.

    Like others have said, keep this app away from minors. Let adults download it if they want, hopefully more people will laugh at the idiocy of this app than take it seriously.





    ibook30
    Jul 14, 12:51 AM
    What i'm worried about is if this whole format war between HD-DVD and Blu-ray turns out to be really worthless and end up with neither format winning and instead having both supplanted by further formats. it would be like trying to put betamax up against laserdisc then having DVDs come to market :rolleyes: .

    There are great things coming though- future discs, future mass storage too. HDs may be on their way out soon enough for speed reasons. one thing i'm keeping an eye on is ferroelectric memory, which might also make HD-DVD/Bluray etc. partly obsolete as a storage format- useful primarily for video media only.

    Excellent points, and concerns. I think the format wars will be mitigated by tech companies desire to make a dollar and the markets inability to handle too many choices and price points vs. value.

    It's not impossible that the bluray/ HD DVD conflict will be supplanted by new technology - but it will become a regional issue (Asia vs Europe or N America) and/or price against value issue .. ultimately leaving the consumer with two or three choices.... no matter how fast the technology advances. "The market" is unlikely to handle more than 2 or 3 choices. (I am speaking of the consumer market - a seperate market for the technocracy will allow more choices for niche markets.... I hope)

    Let's see what happens- it'll be an interesting ride.

    On the 802.11n front- to deviate from the thread again - if Apple and other traditional tech companies do not get behind this - it will leave an opening for telecom/cable companies like Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon - all of whom are delivering faster and faster connection speeds to the (residential)consumer's front door .... Verizon's fiber optic system gives faster download and upload times than previous options, so they are creating a need for faster home networks.
    Apple is beginning to compete with telcoms for the communication dollar (iChat AV and ventures into cell phones) - so telcoms might strike back by offering machines or networking cards that work with these advancing high speed internets. I dunno.

    p.s. (Silentwave) I am reading about ferroelectric tech - and it is fascinating. Glad you mentioned it!





    puuukeey
    Sep 6, 10:28 PM
    not that this is anything new. but ethically, if a company insists that you are buying your little piece of a movie(or music or art) instead of buying a physical copy, then you should be able to procure as many copys as you want from where ever you can for the cost of production materials.

    after the first purchase of course





    TangoCharlie
    Sep 1, 11:55 AM
    So are the MacBooks going to get Merom or not? I'm going to buy a black one, but am waiting to see.
    The answer is yes and no. Yes, the MacBook will get a Merom based CPU, but not for a while... the MacBook Pro and iMacs will get Merom first.....

    I think we should expect to see Merom based MacBooks in time for Christmas.
    :)





    m2uk
    Sep 1, 11:57 AM
    Whatever, PLEASE PLEASE more than 2gb limit ! I am waiting for a new Imac (have my 20" intel Imac from my studio room presently in my office after selling my G5 and have been holding on for the post WWDC launch window... really don't want to wait until net year and the PowerMac replacements will be too noisy.





    FFTT
    Nov 23, 06:30 AM
    I think what I said about software developers catching up has merit.

    It's not just the pro applications themselves that need to catch up to
    take advantage of multi-core architecture, but also all those very important
    plug-ins.

    This especially holds true in audio recording software with some critical plug-in developers still struggling to catch up to universal binary versions of their software.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment