Tuesday, May 17, 2011

easter bunny cake recipe

easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • Evangelion
    Jul 12, 02:22 AM
    Oh really.
    Ok, tell me what's out there that can substitute on a professional level Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.

    I am sure you don't work on the business, so you have no clue.

    A follow-up question: why the obsession with Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator? There are other apps out there as well. Why does it seem that about 105% of Mac-users are Photoshop-users as well (I bet that PhotoShop-users are in fact in the minority)? Everything related to Apple, OS X and Macs seem to boil down to "but what about PhotoShop?". Well, what about it?

    You are worried about the fact that Adobe's apps are not yet Universal? Fine, then don't buy a MacIntel. Problem solved.





    easter bunny cake recipe. Easter Bunny
  • Easter Bunny



  • blackstarliner
    Sep 21, 03:44 AM
    airport express and airtunes allowed streaming content to a stereo. this just adds video function. that's it. if there is a hd it's for buffer and basic OS/ navigation.

    still a very cool solution to sending content

    yes, but it also may have the functionality to browse and download content directly... maybe





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • Lau
    Aug 29, 11:42 AM
    ...

    Good post, AlBDamned. :)

    Said a lot of things I wanted to say, but a lot more eloquently. My brain is mush this afternoon. :p





    easter bunny cake recipe. Easter Bunny Cake
  • Easter Bunny Cake



  • Chupa Chupa
    Apr 28, 08:02 AM
    I disagree. The only reason people stopped buying the iPod was because it was more convenient to have a phone and iPod in a single device. Once people started buying iOS and Android devices, they no longer *needed* an iPod.

    So the iPod didn't die down because it was a fad... it died down because technology has replaced it. The need for a PMP such as the iPod is still very much alive, just in a different form.

    I think the batteries of your sarcasm detector are low. You completely missed my point: the iPod is the granddaddy of today's iOS devices even though so many dismissed it when it was first released.

    There were hordes of people in 2001 saying the iPod was a fad, that other MP3 players had more features, etc. Even years later people were dissing the iPod because it didn't have a radio and all of the iPod's supposed competitors did.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • eric_n_dfw
    Mar 19, 06:06 PM
    He just wants to play his music on Linux, is there something wrong with that?Yes.
    I really don't think that it would be terribly difficult to port iTunes or Quicktime to Linux.Probably not, but are you going to whip out a check to pay for it? Software delevelopment is not free.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake pattern.
  • easter bunny cake pattern.



  • myamid
    Sep 12, 06:54 PM
    That is by NO MEANS CERTAIN!!! Think about it: FrontRow's Remote will work through this device communicating with the desktop to load content. iTV itself connects directly to the web and to iTunes to get trailers, etc.

    It is VERY feasible that a widget, or external USB device, of some sort will allow PVR (like elgato) to work via remote back to the software on the server. This would not be a difficult addon.

    It's not certain, but It's a damn good bet that it won't record as it doesn't look like it'll have any storage... I wouldn't bet a dime on recording ability...





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe.
  • easter bunny cake recipe.



  • Huntn
    Apr 26, 07:07 PM
    Atheist believe in the non-existence of God; some as fervently as Christians believe in one.


    I'm not enough of an Atheist expert to agree with you on this, but there is definitely a difference between belief in the non-existence of God and not believing in God because there is not enough evidence. As I said previously believe in God is based on a threshold. Non belief is based on anything less the threshold of belief being reached. Maybe one of our friendly Atheists will confirm or deny. :)





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 20, 08:21 PM
    Once you use Windows, you are doing something stupid :D
    Well not really, I guess if you want a computer that is cheap and weak, you can get a Windows computer.

    My Windows PC is not cheap. I built it my self it is made of better parts then any apple computer made. It is also fast as hell for what i use it for (Videogames). Please do not generalize all non-mac pcs and for the love of anything right in the world do not compare an OS to hardware.

    Applying a cost to tethering is your carriers choice.
    In many many places tethering comes for free on the iPhone. Certainly does for me and I'm with Australia's most abusive carrier.

    If your carrier allows free tether on one phone but not another isn't that anti-competitive behavior?

    Its build right into the OS to allow tethering for Androids. I am not sure how exactly it is performed on iOS.

    This is the company who is in court saying that App Store is a registered brand name, and thou shalt have no other App Stores.

    Then they themselves say that THEIR App Store is the largest.

    Hippoc... hypocr... how was it spelled again?

    The android market has been growing at a faster rate then the Appstore. It will react to the growing amount of users on the platform. But what i am about to say complete makes the last comment null. It does not matter how many apps it matter how many apps are usable. I will count a giant app store as a plus when anyone can put all those apps on their phone.

    The experience is degraded because Android lacks the Apple-integrated experience that we care about. Saying Android can do anything iPhone can do is like saying that both an Hyundai Accent and a Ferrari will get you from A to B. Yes, both can do this, but it's the experience that matters. The point isn't the fact that both have apps and both can browse the internet. Most people don't care about overclocking their phones or installing custom ROMs or "software freedom," whatever that means.

    I'm a former two-year Android user. The transition to iPhone 4 was great.

    I can say that the Google integrated experience is what I care about or if I Chose lack of one.

    unless you really really want widgets and Flash, otherwise I can't think of anything better on Android.

    Btw: my Prius gets much better gas mileage than a Ferrari. :)

    I don't think apple really has any think better on android. Android does have a file system, better notification and real multitasking.





    easter bunny cake recipe. Easter Recipe: Cupcake Bunny
  • Easter Recipe: Cupcake Bunny



  • r1ch4rd
    Apr 22, 09:48 PM
    I don't believe in God. To me, I haven't seen anything to convince me of his existence and it just seems way too convenient of a way to explain away difficult questions. I also don't think that religion would add anything to my life - it's just not an issue for me, I don't even think about it until asked.

    I am interested in this thread, just because I am not used to people questioning my viewpoint, or even really caring about how big the atheist population is. In the UK, it just doesn't seem that the issue is that important.

    Is this a bigger issue in the US, and do atheists abroad feel pressure to at least consider the idea of a God?





    easter bunny cake recipe. unny, cake, rabbit, easter,
  • unny, cake, rabbit, easter,



  • BornAgainMac
    Apr 13, 04:40 AM
    Finally Grand Central has been used in a major app.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • EricNau
    Sep 20, 12:40 AM
    If it contains a HDD (a fact I am not entirely convinced of), I doubt it would be used for recording TV shows.

    Programming such a device with a basic remote like the ones Steve Jobs previewed would be near-to-impossible.

    If Apple did introduce the ability to record TV shows (which I also doubt), I believe it would be at the computer, only to be streamed to the iTV later.





    easter bunny cake recipe. Easter Bunny Cake
  • Easter Bunny Cake



  • bugfaceuk
    Apr 9, 09:06 AM
    Naah. That's not it. Try again.

    Um... it is actually.

    Hardcore is defined as the "the most active member of a group or sub-class of individuals" used an an adjective as it is in hardcore gamer that means "the most active gamer".

    Hardcore means the gamers that game the most. If you have a Mac there is a great dictionary app built in.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • alexeismertin
    Aug 29, 12:10 PM
    I hate people who are soo stuck up Apples arsehole that rather than accept Apple are poor environmentally, still stick up for a computer company.

    It might not affect you, or the people on your street, or your city but somewhere in the world the impact of Apples actions are being felt.

    I'll accept its not just Apple but this site is about Apple so lets not compare or excuse to justify Apples actions.

    Big profits Big responsibilty





    easter bunny cake recipe. Bunny Cake Recipe
  • Bunny Cake Recipe



  • blindzero
    May 5, 05:49 PM
    I'm just outside of DC and don't have any issues with dropped calls or missed voicemails.

    I did when I was on Edge, but since 3G it's been great.

    Call quality on the other hand wildly variesfrom unbearable to decent sometimes within the same call.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • bedifferent
    May 2, 04:45 PM
    google…
    "OS X more secure than Windows"


    There, fixed it for ya (and the "'s too) ;)

    OS X and Windows have their pro's and con's, no OS is 100% secure. OS X based systems are generally more secure than Windows systems. I could google "OS X safer than Windows" and find as many claims as you suggest, but that would be bias. Google " 'OS X versus Windows' security' ", you will most likely discover articles/studies with no bias/agenda. If OS X wasn't more secure than Windows OS systems, why aren't more users running anti-virus/malware utilities?

    However (and read my posts), working in the field I can assure you 75%+ of my clients have security/virus/malware issues with everything from XP-W7. Executable's are the equivalent to barfing into your system; they get everywhere and are difficult to remove.

    If Windows followed Apple and developed hardware to utilize their OS instead of coding an OS for a myriad of profiles (and ditching antiquated BIOS for EFI) it would allow for a better end user experience and for MS to focus on better security. Yet this would mean millions to billions for businesses to reinvest in new hardware as well as MS producing a good product (based on their industrial design team and product history, I wouldn't bet on it).





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • imacintel
    Aug 29, 08:51 PM
    Why do these "tree-huggers" have to interfere with business?

    Apple does what they can to have more "enviornmentally-friendly" ways of processing their products. But 4th worst?

    This is where I agree with you. I don't call myself a tree hugger. Sure, I love the earth and planet but sometimes people take it too far.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake images.
  • easter bunny cake images.



  • TimUSCA
    Apr 28, 07:55 AM
    Well you have a point there. The iPod was a so-called fad too. It took 8 or 9 years for it to wear off and see fickle consumers switch to the next fad, the iPhone and iPad. The iPad-like devices may be a fad but it's likely to die out b/c a it's replaced by a next gen device. Apple is already showing it's cards in melding OS X with hints of iOS.

    I disagree. The only reason people stopped buying the iPod was because it was more convenient to have a phone and iPod in a single device. Once people started buying iOS and Android devices, they no longer *needed* an iPod.

    So the iPod didn't die down because it was a fad... it died down because technology has replaced it. The need for a PMP such as the iPod is still very much alive, just in a different form.





    easter bunny cake recipe. easter bunny cake recipe
  • easter bunny cake recipe



  • TheT
    Oct 7, 10:39 AM
    I think Mac users just live in their happy little world and think their computers are still the best... well, wake up!
    As of now, PCs kick every Mac's ass, they are just simply faster! Mhz may not matter that much, but a 2Ghz DP compared to a 1.25Ghz DP has to be faster, if you configure it right.
    The reason I use a mac is the software, no Windows can beat OSX! And, as a matter of fact, my mac looks better than any of the pcs my friends have...





    easter bunny cake recipe. Easter Decorations Ideas
  • Easter Decorations Ideas



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 11:59 AM
    No but hold on a second. I don't know what scientific evidence has to say about something like morality. It may certainly be that sexuality is immutable. But if you're referring to my quote from the Catechism (and I lost track)... that doesn't say homosexuals are required to change their sexuality.

    Nope; it says that they are required to deny their sexuality; to deny who they really are.

    And if the argument goes that they have to deny their sexuality because they aren't married (just as non-married heterosexual people do), well isn't that grand: you've also denied them the right to marry. Why do you do that, pray tell? Because the invisible creator the universe told you that only men and women may marry.

    That's a nice little roundabout way of making you feel better for your discrimination, isn't it?





    Cutwolf
    Mar 18, 01:35 PM
    There are quite a lot of people in this thread who sound like AT&T employees trying to add to the scare tactics.

    The cheapest and most efficient way for AT&T to "detect" tethering would be to monitor data usage and accuse high data users. They anticipate a lot of them will be uneducated and believe they have really been caught and switch to the official tethering plan (losing their unlimited, which I believe is AT&T ultimate goal here), or will simply ignore the text and they can automatically switch them, accomplishing the same thing.

    If AT&T accuses you, and you refuse to switch to the new plan and claim you're not tethering, and they switch you anyway, you'd almost certainly be entitled to cancel with no ETF, legally at least. Particularly if they refused to do anything more than say "we suspect you are tethering" without providing any support.

    To be fair, AT&T contract does say they can modify or terminate your account if the simply believe you are tethering, but no court would hold that belief, without a legitimate basis, is grounds for modification or termination, and it's hard to believe that 20 gb of data usage in a month would be a legitimate basis for that belief (those who are reaching ridiculous numbers like 50+ might be a different story.

    My take (law student with no tech background): if they accuse you and send you the message, call them and play dumb and say you do a lot of streaming. If they buy it, great. If they end up switching you anyway, or forcing you to switch, you can presumably get out of the contract with no ETF. If this fails, and you have money to blow to prove a point, you can probably seek an injunction preventing AT&T from altering your contract, or a declaratory judgment that the contract permits you to get out of it without an ETF in this circumstance.

    Odds are that AT&T would be unlikely to show up for any lawsuit filed by an individual over a few hundred bucks, which would entitle you to both the ETF and your legal fees.

    Granted, I'm a student not yet a practitioner, so all of this should be taken with several grains of salt. Additionally, none of this should be construed to constitute legal advice.





    dudemac
    Mar 18, 03:35 PM
    Does anyone know how to use the app? The readme file is empty :confused:

    to use make sure you have installed the GTK 2.3 from the site that you got the program.
    Restart windows... :) I love that part :)
    Open the program under the accounts window select login
    put your login and password from itms wait until the status bar at the bottom says balance -0. Then just type the artist song etc intot he search
    Select the song. to preview it select preview under the song menu or to purchase select purchase under the same menu. Once you select purchase you will get a confirmation window that has a cancel and purchase button once you click the purchase button it will down load to a folder located in C:/Documents and Settings/User/Music this can be changed in the preferences located in the edit menu.

    Once downloaded just add the song to you itunes music library and away you go.

    enjoy





    Bill McEnaney
    Apr 25, 12:24 AM
    I don't think many atheists actually feel that a god absolutely does not exist. Atheism is simply the lack of a belief in a god but most atheists, I believe, are agnostic in the actual existence. While lacking in a belief about a god, most would keep an open mind on the issue or would say it's impossible to know either way.
    Floptical cube's post sounds like an excellent description of agnosticism. But every atheist I've ever met has believed that there's no God.

    I think it's important to remember that, although people can feel emotions about beliefs, beliefs aren't emotions. I don't feel that there's a God. I believe that there is one. I feel happiness, sadness, loneliness, hurt, and so forth. I believe that those feelings exist, but I don't believe that happiness, say, is either a truth or a falsehood. I don't believe that it's a conformity between my intellect and reality. My belief that there's a pine tree in my front yard is true because there is a pine tree there that causes my belief to be true. The tree will still be there 10 minutes from now, even if someone or something fools me into believing that it's gone. The truth or falsehood of my belief depends on the way things are in the world. I can't cause that tree to exist by merely believing that it does exist. I can't make it stop existing by simply believing that it doesn't exist, can I?





    dethmaShine
    Apr 21, 04:40 AM
    Android is the best and Apple is losing marketshare.

    Simple.

    I must go back to my basement now. :o





    desigarms
    Feb 11, 12:34 PM
    I've been an iPhone for years, starting with the original iPhone then the 3G, then the 3GS. I firmly believed that I would be getting the next iPhone...until I had a chance to play with the Motorola Droid!

    Let me explain. I'm not brand loyal won't go on a stupid forum to claim the iPhone is the best phone...because..I happen to own one. That is rather childish. I choose to own whatever i deem best for me. A few years ago it WAS the iPhone..now it IS the Droid.

    Open source, yes could be hard for developers to develop Apps for different versions of hardware, but many developers are not focusing their Apps to the most popular phone (ie..Droid) so the Apps runs bug-free.

    The UI interface and ability to customize is amazing!

    External memory card allows for apps as well as data to be easily backed up. If an Iphone craps out...you may have your iTunes backup. What if your PC dies too (yes it happened to me) your data is lost! And to restore data, you need another iPhone to get AT your data. Not so with Droid, all your data is on your memory card!

    Ability to install and load what you want. Wow, it feels so nice to be able to do what you want, with what's YOURS! No need to Apples approval, especially when it comes to 'moral' stuff. We're all adults, let us do what we want..even if it's porn.

    Ability to run programs in the background. This is the single MOST important feature to me. Imagine reminders that SPEAK to me to buy Milk when I'm close to my grocery store!!!! Or to mail something when I'm close to the Post office!

    Calendar that automatically synch with Google calendar. No extra fees for Mobile Me..and works absolutely perfectly! Unlike Mobile Me..which I had.

    Same for Gmail..instant notification!

    The list goes on and on!!!!

    Please don't take this as IPhone bashing. It's a great phone, especially with iTunes and I can integrate into my car stereo. But the benchmark has been raised.
    Just have an open mind, try other phones and you'll be impressed!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment