Tuesday, May 17, 2011

selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress

selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. SELENA Gomez wore a summery
  • SELENA Gomez wore a summery



  • walshlink
    Mar 26, 02:07 AM
    I simply LOVE how people talk about 1080p without mentioning bitrate. When the A5 chip can handle 1080p video at 40 Mb/s, this will be newsworthy.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. The Dress :
  • The Dress :



  • Benguitar
    Nov 26, 03:02 PM
    http://www.oakley.com/images/catalog/generated/380x340/8b/489a167f2c2e2.jpg

    Large Carbon Fiber Oakley Case.


    I'm planning on getting back into photography, I'd like to get a Canon T2i and the 'Nifty Fifty' lens, So I will just use my new Pelican for that.

    Maybe everyone won't hate me now.


    To end all further BS do I feel like an idiot for putting sunglasses in a gun case? No.

    Was it over kill? Yeah, I'll admit that.

    Did I lose money on it? Nope, I've already found a new use for it.

    The only thing that irritates the **** out of me, Is the members here on MacRumors, I've been through this type of crap before, Apparently everyone was bullied as a child or something because when ANYONE says something that isn't correct or seems "odd" people here jump on them and make sure to rub whatever it is in their face.

    To me, Members here at MacRumors (not all, but lots) are the dictionary definition for 'Internet Bullying/Harassment.'

    I've heard that you guys like to argue, Well believe it or not, Not all people like to argue. Nor do all people like to hear your narrow-minded pessimistic opinions.

    So. Hope I was entertaining for some of you, I just don't like being picked on when you have no place what-so-ever to give another person crap about anything.

    Have a nice day.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Demi Lovato vs Selena Gomez
  • Demi Lovato vs Selena Gomez



  • econgeek
    Apr 12, 08:53 PM
    And in the process threw 50 years of video editing out the window.

    50 years ago there were no computers. If you want to go back to the moviola, nobody is stopping you. You seem to think that sticking with outdated metaphors is inherently somehow better.

    Great if you've never edited before, but if you want to edit, iMovie isn't an option. If you want to slap together a super quick video, it's almost faster to cut and paste clips in a QT7 window then use iMovie now.

    You may have never used iMovie but it is foolish to assume that none of us have. That idea that you can't edit in iMovie is nonsense, and absurd on the face of it.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. rihanna kids choice awards
  • rihanna kids choice awards



  • Jason Beck
    Mar 25, 04:50 PM
    They could even put the wireless chip for the controllers in the dock. Id like to see that.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Annual Kids#39; Choice Awards
  • Annual Kids#39; Choice Awards



  • .Andy
    Aug 24, 06:21 PM
    Almost shelled out Monday for a top of the liner mini. Glad I didn't get around to it. A 2 Duo in the low end and it will make a fantastic media center. Even better if they include a superdrive (unlikely :(). Have to wait and see....





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez added a hint of
  • Selena Gomez added a hint of



  • Small White Car
    Apr 12, 09:34 PM
    People detection or NSA spoofer code. People should have the right to turn this stuff off. Hope FCP doesn't impose it without an option to disable.

    I like that you're paranoid enough to think the NSA has inserted spyware into Final Cut Pro but not paranoid enough to think that they'd just ignore an 'off switch' in the program. ;)





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Kids#39; Choice Awards 2010
  • Kids#39; Choice Awards 2010



  • AP_piano295
    Mar 19, 10:18 AM
    I sort of support this, but as has been said before I think its time that America puts a heavier burden on allied nations to provide military assistance for UN resolutions.

    America is constantly being blamed for policing the world and I think it is a criticism we often deserve.

    But if the UN / international community is willing to allow/support the enforcement of a no fly zone. Than they should bear equal responsibility for the execution of the movement, the US shouldn't be providing 90% of the military support and funds.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez at the 2010 Kids
  • Selena Gomez at the 2010 Kids



  • hssky97
    Mar 25, 04:29 PM
    Win :D





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. selena gomez kids choice
  • selena gomez kids choice



  • globalhemp
    Nov 29, 04:05 PM
    AT&T offers a service called "Homezone" (http://www.sbc.com/gen/general?pid=7910) which uses 2WIRE (http://www.2wire.com/?p=11) products.

    Of course, it has an ugly interface you'd expect from most companies outside Apple. Microsoft's Media Center even does a better job.

    I hope that Apple's iTV will do more than play content that's in the next room on my iMac, I'd much rather see an offering that allows my home / office to be remotely accessed such as what is possible today with Sling Media (http://www.slingmedia.com/indexa.php).

    1. You attach a Sling Box to your cable / satellite tv at home / work
    2. Attach your broadband network to Sling Box
    3. Access your Sling Box from anywhere that has a broadband connection

    So, if you live in Sunnyvale, CA, you can travel to Chicago and still watch the local news in Silicon Valley or San Francisco. Or, you can travel to Tokyo and watch not only the news from back home, but any of your satellite / cable channels, as well as content on your DVR. I'm sure that you could even hook-up a camera to see your wife and kids at home if you wanted to as well.

    Anyhow, I think this is much cooler than watching a slideshow of the photos on my iMac in the next room, or listening to the music from my iMac on my television. I mean AirTunes pretty much already does that.

    So, I'm still hopeful that Apple has something more up their sleeves. Otherwise, iTV will be as popular as oh, say the iPod Hi-Fi.

    As for portable movies, a true video iPod already exists as well. Its called "PocketDish" (http://www.pocketdish.com/?section=home) from DishNetwork. PocketDish allows users to sync their DVR content and take it with them. So, record Spiderman for the kids, sync it, and go on that road trip. The largest PocketDish has a 7" LCD (480x234 pixel resolution) and sells for $399.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez looks all bright
  • Selena Gomez looks all bright



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 28, 07:58 AM
    That'll be the day.

    I think our young friend should be allowing his computer to do even more FOLDING@HOME.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • MacFanJeff
    Mar 24, 06:31 PM
    I REALLY hope Apple will support not only those cards but also the new crop of nVidia too. The reason I do not use Apple for my development is due to them never supporting the most current cards or nVidia. I am a professional 3D artist and some of my software take advantage of the "Cuda" cores on the nVidia ones. Therefore, I simply can not do without them.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Kids#39; Choice Awards 2010
  • Kids#39; Choice Awards 2010



  • Goldfinger
    Aug 31, 03:07 PM
    Knowing that Apple doesn't pay listed prices, it's not unreasonable to assume that Apple could get the Yonah chips for less than Merom ones.
    But the same is true for Merom chips. It's not that they aren't getting volume discounts just because the chip is new..

    Also, Apple has historically liked to scale its product lineup to encourage buying then next item up the scale. Some have even referred to it as "crippling" the lower machines.
    True.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. who is selena gomez mom and
  • who is selena gomez mom and



  • Eraserhead
    Nov 27, 01:30 PM
    I think Apple will specifically NOT make a 17" Monitor as Digitimes are so astonishingly innaccurate :rolleyes:.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. selena gomez kids choice
  • selena gomez kids choice



  • QCassidy352
    Jan 10, 10:03 PM
    bah, way out of date comment, didn't realize how old this thread is. mod delete please. :o





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. 2010 Kids#39; Choice Awards
  • 2010 Kids#39; Choice Awards



  • jxyama
    Mar 20, 01:19 PM
    I just want to add that Apple would sell more computers if one was cheaper.....

    yes, this is true. but apple is not in the business to sell more computers. apple is in the business to turn profits.

    tiffany's would sell more diamond rings if they cut the price in half.
    BMW would sell more cars if they cut the price by 30%.

    ...but so what?





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez (2009 Teen Choice
  • Selena Gomez (2009 Teen Choice



  • shackleb
    Apr 27, 07:41 PM
    Here is a snapshot of the website 'portableapps.com' from Christmas of 2005:

    http://replay.web.archive.org/20051225045018/http://portableapps.com/

    Note that it defines 'app' as "a computer program like a web browser or word processor", and then further notes:

    "A portable app is a computer program that you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any Windows computer. When your USB thumbdrive, portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in, you have access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC. And when you unplug, none of your personal data is left behind."

    Not sure when Apple's app store opened, but I know that I personally have (as others have) been using the term 'app' for many MANY years before even 2005 to refer to applications.

    Now I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me that if you can't own 'drug store', 'hardware store', 'grocery store', 'software store', or 'application store', it doesn't make sense that Apple, or anyone else, could own 'app store'.

    Just sayin'





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez Has Landed In
  • Selena Gomez Has Landed In



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 30, 02:51 PM
    Congrats to 4JNA for 6 million points!





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez 2010 Kids Choice
  • Selena Gomez 2010 Kids Choice



  • res1233
    Apr 12, 09:54 PM
    Because pros don't need features to make their life easier, and help automatically organise footage?

    Exactly. Apple's philosophy with all their software is to make it powerful, yet simple so that you don't have to be a pro to figure out how to use it, at least the basics. You can use Mac OS X without ever touching the terminal or using Applescript, but if you're an advanced user, you have a ton of features available to you, should you chose to take advantage of them. I think that's the direction FCP has gone with this version.





    selena gomez kids choice awards 2010 dress. Selena Gomez Actress Selena
  • Selena Gomez Actress Selena



  • kerryb
    Apr 26, 01:09 PM
    I don't even think the word "App" is really officially a word. As for generic terms, everyone uses generic terms to describe their company's products and brand names, as that's the only way you can allow people to make a link between something they already know, and the product.

    "Apple" is also generic, yet everyone agrees that it's fairly reserved for Apple inc. So are many other names that companies patent to avoid others using it.

    App is not an official word but "ape" as in "he aped my every move" is.





    iSax1234
    Mar 24, 12:43 PM
    I don't even know where to start.




    KnightWRX
    Apr 10, 05:34 PM
    That's because in the US most of us drive on two types of roads, crowded ones and dead straight ones. Automatics are superior on crowded ones and it doesn't matter on straight ones.

    Actually, you're wrong on both premise. On crowded roads, manuals are better. No need to constantly hit the brakes, you can better control a car's speed with a manual with compression and clutch manipulation. In traffic, I hardly ever touch the brakes.

    On straight roads, manual is again better. For passing, a quick throttle blip/downshift gives you better boost than waiting for an automatic to kick in as you stomp the pedal.

    It's just that Americans tend to not like driving and anything that isolates them from the road is considered superior. Any driving enthousiast doesn't mind a clutch and a stick, no matter the situation.





    Cygnus311
    Sep 1, 12:38 PM
    I couldn't disagree with you more.

    This size represents the iMac that can display Full resolution 1080p HD content. If they introduce this and then eventually throw a Blu-ray in there they've got the killer combination. Front Row is already setup to be a home-theatre replacement. I mean come on, it's basically an HDTV...it's 1080p, it's got a remote, and it's got front row... This will sell like crack... Digital crack...

    A 23" home theater screen? Umm.......





    MacFly123
    Mar 26, 11:06 PM
    Sounds really awesome! And AppleTV was the first thing on my mind about this too..

    Now, I know we're all wishing this to happen.
    But is there already a method in place of being able to create this?

    Can Developers do this....? But, they haven't got round to it yet?!
    Or have Apple not opened this up to be created yet?

    You can utilize it in some ways with the current APIs but in order to really AirPlay apps to the Apple TV, Apple would need to add some additional APIs for more functionality.

    That is why this developer is doing this by way of the HDMI adaptor. Right now you can only AirPlay audio, pictures, or video, but not mirroring or pushing a separate video feed.

    If Apple enables AirPlay to stream mirroring or more importantly separate feeds then BOOM, you have an entire ecosystem of apps INSTANTLY on the Apple TV that come from the iPad and iOS devices, but can be AirPlayed into Apple TV mode where the main canvas becomes the TV as the iDevice becomes the secondary canvas to augment the experience and act as the controller! THAT would be AWESOME :) I can really see Apple implementing apps in the Apple TV like this somehow instead of the traditional way people might be thinking. It makes a LOT of sense! :cool:

    The second Apple announced AirPlay I predicted that that was how apps would come to the Apple TV, especially with games! I think we are about to see my prediction come true ;) It just makes too much sense! That way Apple still gets to keep the Apple TV pure to the content experience they say consumers want so bad, but if people want to surf the web, or play games, or use apps, they can do that too. It is the best of both worlds! AND it doesn't require an iDevice, but it sure as heck will end up selling millions more for Apple! More iDevices sold, more Apple TVs sold, WIN WIN!





    FireStar
    Oct 3, 09:20 AM
    Wow. Everyone at macrumors must love switcheasy. Are they that good?
    Ohhhhhh, yes. Nice cases, amazing accesories, and all for around the same price as Griffin or Belkin. Lots of variety too.

    As a SwitchEasy tradition, we have included everything you need to protect and accessorize your new iPod Touch 2G. With our RebelTouch package, you'll get the following



    No comments:

    Post a Comment