Tuesday, May 17, 2011

selena gomez punched lip

selena gomez punched lip. Lip lockin with gomez,
  • Lip lockin with gomez,



  • T'hain Esh Kelch
    Oct 23, 01:57 PM
    When does anyone think Apple will throw in the rumored Flash mem?
    When they get Intels Santa Rosa chipset, since it is going to implement it.





    selena gomez punched lip. Scored selena-gomez-punched
  • Scored selena-gomez-punched



  • Uragon
    Apr 21, 12:03 PM
    no, all politicians wave the "privacy" banner... they don't want their employers (i.e. you and me) to know where they've been.

    +1...., the best





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomez getting punched
  • selena gomez getting punched



  • apb3
    Aug 16, 03:14 PM
    You know, I'd love a Sirius receiver on my iPod. I have the car and home hookup back home and love their line-up. Stern is just a bonus as I bought it before he came over.

    The 1st Wave and AltNation channels are some of the biggest drivers for my iTunes purchases actually. "Oh, yeah! I remember that song back in college! [writes note on hand while swerving through traffic]"

    Not much good to me where I am now (although I can verify that I can get the Sirius online stream cuz I have a US acct) but I wouldn't be able to buy a new one here anyway... Maybe trade some porn with donkeys for one "liberated" from Saudi or something with the locals, but that seems less than ethical and would get me in some trouble most likely.





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomez punched by
  • selena gomez punched by



  • brepublican
    Aug 7, 07:58 AM
    When apple releases new products are they normally ready to ship that day? Hopefully they won't need to charge my card right away until they ship it at a later date...I have no money but am still gonna buy a new expensive mac pro.... :confused:
    :eek:

    I have no money either. Thats why I'm just going to watch, get goose bumps and feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomez punched by
  • selena gomez punched by



  • Electro Funk
    Jul 18, 07:49 PM
    Yeah, if it's $9.99 to rent, it's going to fail. $1.99, might be worth it. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy, then a lot of people will complain. Both with have good points, but the rest of us won't care.

    i wouldnt even pay a $1.99 if the resolution is the same as the current video content on iTunes... HORRID!





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomez punched by
  • selena gomez punched by



  • iberroa
    Apr 3, 02:08 AM
    beautiful... :apple:





    selena gomez punched lip. funny video,selena gomez
  • funny video,selena gomez



  • Counterfit
    Nov 29, 02:21 PM
    Apple to design a car?

    Bobby Rahal will do the devolpment driving for the new "apple turbo". ;)

    I've been trying to find a model of that thing for years.





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomez fat lip. selena
  • selena gomez fat lip. selena



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 10, 03:10 PM
    Harley-Davidson doesn't make automatics. I never learned to drive automatic anyhow, I wouldn't have the first clue what to do in one of them. What does P R N D 2 1 even mean ?





    selena gomez punched lip. Mar hurt lip selena gomez
  • Mar hurt lip selena gomez



  • thesdx
    Jan 12, 11:32 AM
    You never know. The same thing happened with the fat Nano rumor:

    There's not even a tiny chance that Apple would release something that daft.





    selena gomez punched lip. Selena+gomez+lip+injury
  • Selena+gomez+lip+injury



  • MacSA
    Aug 29, 11:55 AM
    I assume that was *before* the mac pro shipped? I'd expect dropping sales before that, but you're not saying they've continued to drop after the Pro release? And are you including iMacs as part of desktop machines?


    ALL desktop machines......

    Apple posted their 3rd Quarter 2006 financial results today.

    http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/07/20060719164004.shtml

    Apple posted revenue of $4.37 billion and a net quarterly profit of $472 million or $.54 per diluted share. For reference, the year-ago quarter brought in $3.53 billion in revenue, net profit of $320 million or $.37 per diluted share.

    Analysts expected Apple to earn 44 cents per share, on average, within a range of 40 cents to 49 cents, on revenue of $3.68 billion, according to Reuters Estimates.

    Apple shipped 1,327,000 Macintosh computers and 8,111,000 iPods during this quarter which represents a 12% growth in Macs and 32% growth in iPods year-over-year.

    - 75% of Macs sold during the quarter used Intel processors.
    - 2nd highest quarterly sales and earnings in Apple's history
    - International sales accounted for 39 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
    - iPod continued to earn a US market share of over 75 percent
    - Desktops: 529,000, down 14% from previous quarter
    - Portables: 798,000, up 60% from previous quarter
    - iPods: 8,526,000





    selena gomez punched lip. gallant to Selena Gomez.
  • gallant to Selena Gomez.



  • KilGil27
    Sep 6, 07:08 PM
    It costs me nothing to walk into town (about 10 minutes) or bike (5) and pick up a DVD at the municipal library for �1.50. Occasionally I'll copy it to my hard disk if I didn't have the time I thought I would have to watch it and watch it later, then delete it.

    Unlike music, you rarely watch a movie twice. Why buy or store these on your hard disk for longer than it takes to view it?

    I've not bought a movie since 1995 on VHS. It's was just kind of silly having them litter up your shelves then and your hard disk now.

    you don't watch movies more than twice? I feel bad for you...





    selena gomez punched lip. Selenagomezlipinjury of selena
  • Selenagomezlipinjury of selena



  • Prints
    Oct 23, 07:28 AM
    Tuesday Release!!!!



    from your lips to Steve's ear....





    selena gomez punched lip. Selena+gomez+lip+injury
  • Selena+gomez+lip+injury



  • clj7
    Jan 7, 03:43 AM
    Here's my first and only car I've ever "owned". It's a 1.2 litre Corsa SXI 2001. It was initially bought as a learner car for me and my sisters to start learning in. I passed 2 years ago, and since then it's only me who's been driving the car. My big sister has her own car now, and my little sister won't be starting for another year.

    So at the moment it's just me who's using the car, so I get to use it in University - which makes me very lucky I believe.

    And I also took this picture this morning. A fresh wave of snow has just arrived in Wales, just when I thought I had seen the last of the snow last week.:(

    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/706/corsab.jpg





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomezmar , me
  • selena gomezmar , me



  • azentropy
    Sep 15, 08:34 AM
    Right, and what Apple has proposed doing is very reasonable. They have a product that works well for the majority of users.

    CR disagrees. So if a product works most of the time for most people that is good enough to recommend? They are saying they don't recommend it.

    Meanwhile they are going to alter the design of the phone so that even this issue will go away for future models.
    Which does not affect this model, so they should change their recommendation based on what future models may or may not fix?

    What does CR want? A total recall? For what? Most people have no issue, there is no danger, the few people who have the issue get a free solution, what would be the point of doing it any other way?
    In order for them to recommend it, yes. Or at least include the case at time of purchase. They have stated this.

    Auto manufacturers publicize the issue, make a solution possible, but it's up to the car's owner to approach the dealership to get that free solution. CR sez this is a good thing.

    Apple publicizes the issue, makes a solution possible, but it's up to the phone's owner to approach Apple to get that free solution. CR sez this is unacceptable.


    No, you are missing the point. Yes auto manufactures have recalls all the time and yes the customer has to come in to get it fixed on previous purchases. HOWEVER, they also fix all NEW automobiles before continue to sell to new customers. Apple isn't doing that, and that is CR's complaint.





    selena gomez punched lip. Selena+gomez+lip+injury
  • Selena+gomez+lip+injury



  • atad6
    Aug 29, 11:16 AM
    This is exactly what I predicted would happen when Apple went Intel. Now that Macs can be compared component for component with Wintel machines and new hardware is coming out every month, everyone is worked up about keeping up with latest thing at the best possible price and getting increasingly frustrated with Apple's unwillingness to create a product line with 10000 different machines that each compete with dollar for dollar and component for component with every other machine on the market. Meanwhile, we have people talking about $299 machines with DVD burners (AND Windows? I'd like to see THAT!).

    If you're so concerned about keeping up with the Jones, just buy a Dell, already.

    I find this amusing as well, all these complaints about how apple is too slow, has outdated hardware, etc etc. Now suddenly that apple's have comparable hardware suddenly they have to follow the same upgrade path as the rest of pc manufactures so they're not obsolete. Remember the g4 powerbooks? They were not only completely underpowered compared to its pc counterparts but also still ridiculously overpriced for what they were performance wise. That can be seen considering the current macbook pros have been proven to be 5x faster in some areas. Now that merom is coming out with a marginal (compared to the g4 to intel transition) 10-15% performance increase many people are complaining that the current yonah processors are just too slow. I just find this amusing considering people bought the underpowered overpriced powerbooks for so long. Apple just has a different business model, whether it is always executed properly is up for debate. They just have different priorities. Who knows when apple will put out the next revision of macbooks but if you're worring about it from a performance perspective you should probably consider buying a pc.

    EDIT:
    Of course I could be completely wrong and with the whole intel transition apple could put out rapid upgrades to its lines just like the rest of the pc world. I was just going with history, just because apple uses intel chips doesn't mean they'll adopt them like the other companies.





    selena gomez punched lip. Justin Bieber to Selena Gomez:
  • Justin Bieber to Selena Gomez:



  • bigmc6000
    Jul 19, 06:14 PM
    Good Lord, 9.5 Billion in the Bank!

    Dear Apple,

    This just makes .Mac sucking that much more incredible.

    Please hire some .Mac engineers.

    Thanks,

    Every Apple User in the World

    I've been holding off on .Mac for quite some time. I'd love to use my iWeb as I've got quite a few picture pages I'd like to make but combining the .mac experience with the horrendous price tag I'm stuck uploading to yahoo for free for eternity. PLEASE - no more than $49 for a year, even that is too much IMO but I'll take it...

    Side note: AAPL stock up 8.43% in afterhours - within 1 billion of Dell now. *Play Jaws theme song here* :-D (figuring in both stocks after market #'s...)





    selena gomez punched lip. pictures,selena gomez in with
  • pictures,selena gomez in with



  • PBF
    Apr 2, 09:30 AM
    edit: isn't there a way to show the left hdd space at the bottom of the finder like on snow leopard? i hate clicking on info all the time to see how much space i got left
    command + forward slash ;)





    selena gomez punched lip. selena gomez punched in
  • selena gomez punched in



  • Branskins
    Apr 1, 12:58 PM
    Wow this dev preview runs amazingly well! I cannot wait until Lion is released!





    selena gomez punched lip. Manufacturers selena http
  • Manufacturers selena http



  • peharri
    Jan 1, 06:30 PM
    ....Steve gets another call 5 mintues later...


    ...pulls out iPhone

    ...geeks bumrush the stage and carry Steve off on their shoulders

    I find it hard to believe they'll get that excited about a Cisco Wifi phone, especially if a Motorola iTunes phone doesn't do the job...

    I guess we'll see more of Leopard.

    We might see more of iTV. I think, contrary to what some insist upon here, that iTV will be a standalone box, requiring no additional Mac to work. There's little point in it having storage if it isn't going to be, and a consumer device requiring a computer is something I think Apple wants to get away from. At the same time, what I've seen so far is Apple seperating the media business from the computer business, and wouldn't be surprised if they actually avoid showing iTV (and iPod enhancements) at MWSF.

    iPod Phone (or whatever it's called) is a no-no. I'm not ruling out it being a future Apple product, there's too much evidence it exists, I just doubt it'll be there for MWSF, both because it's not a Mac (see above comment) and because I think they'd do an actual keynote. And, as always, for Apple's sake, I hope the rumour is complete rubbish.

    iLife - why, yes. Even better would be improvements to iWork, notable some of the missing components added. Apple lacks an office suite. iWork is not an office suite, and Mac enthusiasts do everyone no favours by pretending it is. If Apple are unwilling to complete iWork, they could throw their weight behind NeoOffice.

    I really love the game console rumour. It sounds completely made up to me, but now would be a great time to introduce something, even if it's just a low cost Mac mini in practice. The Playstation 3 is a disaster. The Xbox 360 isn't selling in anything like the numbers Microsoft hoped. The only console that's actually moving at the moment is the Wii, and the low power of the thing means it might only have a year of marketability in it. If ever there was a time for Apple to jump into the market, it would be now. But that said, I seriously doubt they will.





    williwilli
    Aug 7, 02:49 AM
    here's my assesment of the situation; a complete and reasonable roundup of what to expect at the show

    http://www.sejus.com/earth2willi/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1184





    garybUK
    Feb 24, 06:01 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Take it you've never been down south where ford makes it's own engines?

    You mean Dagenham where they make the Petrol and some of the PSA Diesel engines? Take it I have... seeing as my dad and uncle worked for Ford for >20 years ;) Funny how after knowing about fords like that neither of them would own a Ford privately (dad has a Audi A6 Estate + uncle a VW Passatt).





    MacRumors
    Aug 29, 08:52 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Think Secret claims (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0608macmini.html) to have information on the rumored revision (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060824183848.shtml) to the Mac Mini. According to the site, Apple will replace the existing Core Solo model with the existing 1.66 GHz Core Duo model, and add a 1.83 GHz Core Duo model, effectively eliminating all single-core CPUs from Apple's computer product line.

    The new systems are said to be "ready for production." Think Secret believes the models will be introduced in a few weeks time with little fanfare, although not totally under the radar like the last Mac Mini update (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2005/09/20050930023909.shtml).





    GKThursday
    Jan 12, 01:00 PM
    <Sarcasm>
    Actually I REALLY hopes its both USB and FW. FW will allow me to toss my OS disk in and force my disk driveless Mac to boot from it in FW mode.


    Why not place a FW port where the optical drive is now (i.e. on the right) and then make a super thin optical drive that has a fold out FW plug. No cords to mess with, just fold out and plug in.
    If they wanted, they could even add a small display on top of it that could display a single widget.

    maybe they would even make a PRO and non-PRO version, PRO having multitouch in the display.

    Just thinking out loud. . .
    ~Thursday





    walshlink
    Mar 26, 02:07 AM
    I simply LOVE how people talk about 1080p without mentioning bitrate. When the A5 chip can handle 1080p video at 40 Mb/s, this will be newsworthy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment